1. MATLAB and Simulink (R2014a)
- Buy the Student version for $99
- Buy a Home-use license for $194
See commercial and other licensing options
- Follow this tutorial to complete installation: Set up and blink - Simulink with Arduino
- The Zumobot Simulink Library is a collection of blocks used to interface specifically with different components of the Zumo Robot.
- Download this library from MATLAB Central File Exchange.
- Unzip the downloaded file to your working directory.
- Open MATLAB, and navigate to the directory named 'zumo_library' in the unzipped folder.
- Install the library by typing install_zumobotlib in the MATLAB command window
- If you face any issues related to installation, refer to the text file 'README.txt' for instructions related to installation.
- Click on the Simulink Library Icon on the MATLAB Toolstrip to launch the Simulink Library Browser
- In the Library Browser window, check if ZumoBotLib is included in the list on the left.