The Tri-Color E-Ink Gizmo gives Circuit Playground Bluefruit the ability to display images on a bold black, white, & red e-ink screen. And since it's e-ink, the image can still be seen even after power has been turned off. Even better – you can now display images on E-Ink Gizmo by sending them wirelessly from your phone or tablet using the Bluefruit LE Connect app for iOS or Android.
This guide shows you how to:
- Assemble your E-Ink Gizmo & Circuit Playground Bluefruit
- Install the Bluefruit LE Connect app
- Transfer images wirelessly to your E-Ink Gizmo & Circuit Playground Bluefruit
You'll also need a device to run the Bluefruit LE Connect app, which we'll use to send images over the air:
- Bluefruit LE Connect for iOS works with iPhones or iPads running iOS 11.3 or later
- Bluefruit LE Connect Android works with most Bluetooth LE capable Android devices