- Use a strain gauge to measure how much weight is in the candy bowl and calculate exactly how many pieces of candy are inside.
- Continuously pulse the IR LED and sensor to count how often a hand reaches into the candy bowl.
- Have the CC3000 send tweets when the candy bowl is full or empty.
- Decorate the bowl with LEDs wired to a free digital pin and add a command to remotely blink or flash the LEDs from the telnet server.
- Make a simple web server to display the status of the candy bowl in a web browser. See the Arduino Ethernet library WebServer example for the basic code you can make work with the CC3000 library.
This guide was first published on Oct 29, 2013. It was last updated on Oct 29, 2013.
This page (Future Work) was last updated on Sep 15, 2021.
Text editor powered by tinymce.