- Connect HDMI cable from computer to converter.
- Plug the RCA cable (only the yellow video port is needed)
- connect the other end of the RCA cable to the blue box
- Connect the coaxial cable to the output of the blue RF modulator box.
- Connect the matching transformer to the coaxial cable.
- Screw in the matching transformer ends to the VHF RF input on the TV.
- Make sure to set both the TV and the box to channel 3.
- Turn the TV on via the volume knob and watch in awe!
This guide was first published on Nov 06, 2019. It was last updated on Nov 06, 2019.
This page (Desktop and Laptop Wiring) was last updated on May 15, 2022.
Text editor powered by tinymce.