Look at this shell. Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't it just make your cosplay complete?
Wouldn't they think you're the girl,
The girl that has... everything?
Wear this necklace and it will respond to your beautiful Mermaid voice whenever you talk or sing. Use it to find your Prince, or to steal someone else's Prince if that's your bent. (Hey, it almost worked for Ursula. Ultimate Power Awaits.)
- 16 pixel Neopixel Ring
- 150mAh LiPoly battery
- Electret Microphone breakout
- Micro Lipo charger for the battery
- 3D Printer
- Soldering iron & accessories
- Teensy weensy Philips head screwdriver
- Translucent gold paint (I used Pebeo Vitrail Gold)
- Elastic or necklace cord
If you like this guide, also check out this Seashell Necklace tutorial for a new twist on this project using our Circuit Playground board.