- The most recent python scripts this is what you want if you've built a tweet-a-watt and you want to get your project running! Click on Download Source in the top right corner
- You can also try this shareware prorgam that's all pretty and nice
- GoogleMeter API python scripts - Uncompress and place all the files into the same directory as the wattcher.py files, you'll need this if you want to upload your data to google powermeter
- Receiver, connected to computer
- Transmitter, embedded in the Kill-a-Watt. Change the unique ID if you have more than one!
All this stuff (other than the XBee library and the AppEngineAuth library, which are not written by me) is for you in the Public Domain! These are for debugging and design purpose and show how the project is put together. If you just want to "run the code" see the "software" above
- XBee library
- AppEngineAuth library for python
- Wattcher.py - graph just the mains data
- Wattcher.py - graph mains and wattage data
- Wattcher.py - Reports averages every 5 minutes
- Wattcher.py - Sends data to Wattcher Google App
For the latest code, please check the google code repository where you'll find any new code. And hey, are you good at this sort of code? I could really use some help. It works OK but it could look and run much better so please commit patches and hang out on the forum!