Each servo will be wired to 5V and Ground. Since there are 5 servos you may want to use a power source with more than 2A output. I used the Molex 5V power from an old PC power supply to power everything, but you can also try a 5V 4A adapter with a barrel-jack adapter to power the servos separately than the Arduino
The PWM input wire (orange) and the feedback wire (white) for each servo will be attached to the Arduino pins as follows:
- Servo One - PWM -> Digital 8, Feedback -> Analog 1
- Servo Two - PWM -> Digital 9, Feedback -> Analog 2
- Servo Three - PWM -> Digital 10, Feedback -> Analog 3
- Servo Four - PWM -> Digital 11, Feedback -> Analog 4
- Servo Five - PWM -> Digital 12, Feedback -> Analog 5
The picture below shows the wiring with the exception of the analog feedback connections. The circuits.io does not have analog feedback servo modules yet.