Your Feather M0 does not come with an antenna, but there are two ways of wiring one up.
For this guide, and to keep the build cost-effective, we soldered a small, 82mm wire to the ANT pad.
- Antenna Options and installation instructions are detailed on this product's learn guide's antenna options page.
- Note: Antenna length differs between regions, make sure you cut the antenna to the correct length for your region.
Add a required jumper wire - Pin 3 is internally connected to pin io0, but we'll need to add a jumper wire between the Feather Digital Pin 6 and Feather Pin io1.
Make the following connections between the Feather M0 and the DHT22:
- Feather 3V to DHT22 Pin 1
- Feather Pin 10 to DHT22 Pin 2
- Feather Ground to DHT22 Pin 3
- Add a 10k ohm resistor between the VCC (DHT Pin 1) and Data Pin (DHT Pin 2) on the DHT22.