The Cyberdyne Systems T-800 Series Model 101 Terminator is one of the all time classic cyborg characters from science fiction. You can get a terrific Halloween mask of the T-800 and even display it as a piece of artwork, but it's just missing a little something. I know, a terrifying cyborg eyeball to look around, assessing it's environment for potential targets!
You can use the HalloWing M0 Express board with it's TFT display and a convex lens, along with the excellent Terminator eye animation firmware add this key element!
We'll use a plastic under-skull to attach the eye and mask onto a stand for display.
In addition to the parts above you'll need:
- Terminator mask from a Halloween or costume shop
- Plastic scull
- Metal or Plastic pipe, pipe flange, and wooden base to form a stand for the bust
- Gaffer's tape
- Black permanent marker
You can build a skull stand to display the bust. For this you'll want:
- 12" diameter, 3/4" thick plywood round for the base
- 3/4" O.D. black pipe, 12" long, threaded on both ends
- Black pipe flange for 3/4" pipe, threaded
- Black pipe cap for 3/4" pipe
- Wood screws
A wig stand / foam head may also work well.