The Cyberdyne Systems T-800 Series Model 101 Terminator is one of the all time classic cyborg characters from science fiction. You can get a terrific Halloween mask of the T-800 and even display it as a piece of artwork, but it's just missing a little something. I know, a terrifying cyborg eyeball to look around, assessing it's environment for potential targets!
You can use the HalloWing M0 Express board with it's TFT display and a convex lens, along with the excellent Terminator eye animation firmware add this key element!
We'll use a plastic under-skull to attach the eye and mask onto a stand for display.
You'll also need the acrylic mounting kit. It comes in AdaBox 009, is also sold below. You can alternatively use thin zip ties to hold the lens in place.
In addition to the parts above you'll need:
- Terminator mask from a Halloween or costume shop
- Plastic scull
- Metal or Plastic pipe, pipe flange, and wooden base to form a stand for the bust
- Gaffer's tape
- Black permanent marker
You can build a skull stand to display the bust. For this you'll want:
- 12" diameter, 3/4" thick plywood round for the base
- 3/4" O.D. black pipe, 12" long, threaded on both ends
- Black pipe flange for 3/4" pipe, threaded
- Black pipe cap for 3/4" pipe
- Wood screws
A wig stand / foam head may also work well.