Finally, a skirt that does everything.
This skirt uses the amazing Circuit Playground board and stranded neopixels to create a versatile garment with loads of features.
- Sound / music reactive mode
- Motion sensing twinkle mode
- Rainbow color palette modes
I made a petticoat or under-slip that can be worn underneath a variety of long skirts or dresses. It would be simple to convert this project to pants, chaps, a vest, or any layered costume look.
The 3d printed "belt buckle" houses the Circuit Playground and adds another 10 reactive lights and button controls to the ensemble. It can work as a standalone light buckle without the skirt as well.
(add all to your cart on the right)
- Circuit Playground
- Individual Neopixels - I used 20
- 3 colors of 26awg Silicone Stranded Wire
- Battery - 3xAAA (safer) or Lithium Polymer (smaller)
- Battery Charger (if you're using Lithium Polymer)