This holiday season, build some sound effects into your party sweater and turn up the cheer with sleigh bells, Xmas songs and greetings!
This is a simple soldering and sewing project. No microcontroller programming is required! Learn more about the Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board in its learning guide.
For this project you will need:
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board with amp (2MB or 16MB)
- enclosed speaker set
- membrane keypad
- 3xAAA battery holder and batteries
- premium jumper cables
- soldering equipment and tools
- sweater and scrap of fuzzy fleece fabric
- needle and thread
- sewing machine (optional)