This Peace pendant project is a great way to hone your 3D printing + electronics skills.
The circuitry for this wearable project isn't that complex, and the 3D printed enclosure will provide a compact pendant that you can wear to your next party or event.
- Sound reactive
- On/Off switch
Before you begin, please read the following prerequisite guides:
- Adafruit Guide To Excellent Soldering
- Battery Powering your Wearable Electronics
- Introducing Gemma or Introducing Gemma M0
- Gemma M0 or Gemma v2 (M0 type is recommended!)
- NeoPixel Ring (12 LEDs).
- #4 3/8 inch Screws (x2) or similar.
- Li-Po battery 3.7V 150mAh.
- Lipoly battery charger.
- Mic Amp [MAX4466] or Mic Amp [MAX9814] either will work
- Necklace and ring.
- Micro USB cable for programming/charging.
- 22 AWG hook-up wire or any other suitable wire.
Tools and Supplies:
- Access to a 3D printer with filament.
- Soldering Iron with solder.
- Wire Strippers and pliers.
- Hot glue gun and super glue.