THE ADAFRUIT SHOW-AND-TELL LIVE VIDEO!
Every Wednesday at 7:30 pm United States Eastern Time.
To show and share your project, view the chat in Discord https://adafru.it/discord in the #livebroadcast topic. Look for the link in the chat window to join the StreamYard chat at the start time and throughout the broadcast.
Setup for best results:
- Be sure your webcam/camera and microphone is working with your computer
- Try to be on a wired Internet connection for the best streaming speed
- Be sure you are in an area that has good lighting to best show you and your work
- Use of a headset and microphone is preferable over use of speakers and mic
- You can see what others may be discussing in Discord if you have it started beforehand (see the how-to below)
- You will be "Backstage", a waiting place until you are called on.
- Please mute your microphone until called on.
- Be sure to unmute your microphone for your turn.
- Clearly describe what you've been working on.
- Keep your turn to around 3 minutes so everyone has a chance to share.
The program ends by around 7:55 pm Eastern so the Ask an Engineer show can start at 8 PM.
If there are more people that time allows, please try to join the following week.
Discord is Adafruit's preferred chat communications service. The Adafruit Discord server has many channels to discuss various topics.
Join the Adafruit Discord by going to https://adafru.it/discord
Click on the Adafruit logo on the left (if not already in the Adafruit area). Then click on the #livebroadcastchat channel to join in on the discussion.
Note: This Discord channel is also used for the Ask an Engineer show from 8pm to 9 pm and is where you can type your question when prompted by the hosts.