THE ADAFRUIT SHOW-AND-TELL LIVE VIDEO!
Every Wednesday at 7:30 pm United States Eastern Time.
- Be sure your webcam/camera and microphone is working with your computer
- Try to be on a wired Internet connection for the best streaming speed
- Be sure you are in an area that has good lighting to best show you and your work
- Use of a headset and microphone is preferable over use of speakers and mic
- You can see what others may be discussing in Discord if you have it started beforehand (see the how-to below)
- Please mute your microphone until called on.
- Be sure to unmute your microphone for your turn.
- Clearly describe what you've been working on.
- Keep your turn to around 3-5 minutes so everyone has a chance to share.
- The program ends by around 7:55 pm Eastern so the Ask an Engineer show can start at 8 PM.
Discord is Adafruit's preferred chat communications service. The Adafruit Discord server has many channels to discuss various topics.
Join the Adafruit Discord by going to https://adafru.it/discord
Click on the Adafruit logo on the left (if not already in the Adafruit area). Then click on the #livebroadcastchat channel to join in on the discussion.
Note: This Discord channel is also used for the Ask an Engineer show from 8pm to 9 pm and is where you can type your question when prompted by the hosts.