Here's a project for costumes, cosplay, cats, dogs, and lovers of tailed creatures.
The bulk of the project is 3D printed... only a few additional items are needed.
- Silicone tubing ~12 mm (outer diameter)
- Beadalon stringing wire .61mm
- Standard Metal Gear Servo
- 30mm screws (almost any kind wil do - you only need two)
- 10mm screws
- 8mm screws
- Spring from a ballpoint pen
And, some basic tools.
- Hot glue gun
- Silicone adhesive
- M4 tap (optional)
- Wire cutters
Silicone tubing has an outer diameter of ~12mm and an inner diameter of ~9mm.
Thicker stringing wire is better - your tail will last longer and will be more durable.