LCD panel with Driver board attached
9V switching power supply
- DisplayPort cable
- Thirteen (13) laser-cut pieces
- Twelve (12) #4-40 x 1/2" nylon screws w/nuts
- Four (4) #4-40 x 5/8" nylon screws w/nuts (a little longer than the 1/2" ones)
- Four (4) #2-56 x 1/4" screws w/nuts (these are much smaller and thinner)
- Small screwdriver
- Optional: masking tape is very helpful for holding screws temporarily, but is not absolutely required.
Start by peeling the backing paper off both sides of all the laser-cut parts. It’s easiest to start at a corner, catching the edge of the paper with a fingernail.
The rear stand is complete. Set it aside and we’ll return to it later.