The diagram below provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. This diagram was created using the software package Fritzing.
Use Adafruit's Fritzing parts library to create circuit diagrams for your projects. Download the library or just grab individual parts. Get the library and parts from GitHub - Adafruit Fritzing Parts.
NeoPixel Jewel to QT Py RP2040
The list of connections for the NeoPixel Jewel and QT Py RP2040.
- DOUT to A3 on QT Py
- GND to GND QT Py
- 5V to 5V QT Py
Switches to QT Py RP2040
The list of connections for the switches and QT Py RP2040. All of the switches share common ground. The last switch in the array connects the ground pin on the NeoPixel Jewel.
- Switch 1 pin 1 to A0 on QT Py
- Switch 2 pin 1 to A1 on QT Py
- Switch 3 pin 1 to A2 on QT Py
- Switch 4 pin 1 to SCK on QT Py
- Switch 5 pin 1 to MI on QT Py
- Switch 6 pin 1 to MO on QT Py
- Switch 1 pin 2 to GND on NeoPixel
- Switch 1-6 pin 2 common ground