Do you have a flashlight for when the power goes out? Or... something to help little ones get around during Halloween?
I guess you could always go to the store... Nah, let's make one instead!
The following items are what the guide uses to construct the PT3000... there is a lot of room for substitution and creativity.
- Super Glue (plastic-to-plastic)
- E6000 (plastic-to-PCB)
- Semi-transparent filament
- Soldering iron and solder
- Wire stripper / flush-cutters
- 3x 3mm LEDs
- 1x appropriate value resistor
- 1x 9v battery clip
- 1x 9v battery