This provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. They aren't true to scale, just meant to be used as reference. This diagrams was created using Fritzing software.
Use our Fritzing parts library to create circuit diagrams for your projects. Download the library or just grab the individual parts. Get library and parts from GitHub Adafruit Fritzing Parts.
The Prop-Maker FeatherWing is fitted on top of Adafruit Feather M4 Express via short female/male headers. The speaker is connected via a molex pico blade connector.
The Adafruit Feather M4 Express can be powered via USB or JST using a 3.7v lipo battery. In this project, a 4400mAh lipo battery is used. The lipo battery is rechargeable via the USB port on the Adafruit Feather. The switch is wired to the enable and ground pins on the Prop-Maker FeatherWing.
- Ground pin to NeoPixel Port (GND pin) on Prop-Maker FeatherWing
- Data In pin to NeoPixel Port (D5 pin) on Prop-Maker FeatherWing
- Voltage pin to NeoPixel Port (3V pin) on Prop-Maker NeoPixel Port
- Ground pin to Ground pin on NeoPixel ring
- Data In pin to Data Out pin on NeoPixel ring
- Voltage pin to Voltage pin on NeoPixel ring
- Voltage and ground to Prop-Maker speaker port
- Middle pin to enable pin on Prop-Maker
- Far left or right pin to ground on Prop-Maker