This provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. They aren't true to scale, just meant to be used as reference. This diagrams was created using Fritzing software.
Use our Fritzing parts library to create circuit diagrams for your projects. Download the library or just grab the individual parts. Get library and parts from GitHub Adafruit Fritzing Parts.
The Prop-Maker FeatherWing is fitted on top of Adafruit Feather M4 Express via female/male headers. The speaker is connected via a molex pico blade connector.
The Adafruit Feather M4 Express can be powered via USB or JST using a 3.7v lipo battery. In this project, a 2200mAh lipo battery is used. The lipo battery is rechargeable via the USB port on the Adafruit Feather. The switch is wired to the enable and ground pins on the Prop-Maker FeatherWing.
3W RGB LED
- red pin (R-) to red pin on Prop-Maker FeatherWing
- green pin (G-) to green pin on Prop-Maker FeatherWing
- blue pin (B-) to blue pin on Prop-Maker FeatherWing
- voltage pin (V+) to V+ pin on Prop-Maker FeatherWing
- Voltage and ground to Prop-Maker speaker port
- Middle pin to enable pin on Prop-Maker
- Far left or right pin to ground on Prop-Maker