The Monoprice Inventor II 3D Printer Touchscreen with WiFi is a perfect entry-level 3D printer with small footprint and reliable performance. It comes equipped with WiFi so you don't need a cable tether and a lovely 3.5" color touchscreen for settings & feedback. The chassis housing is enclosed to keep your prints safe, and if you wanted to upgrade this printer for a heated bed, you'll be able to keep the build volume warm. This printer has an automatic sensor door that will shut off any current printing job in progress if/when the door is opened. The printer keeps noise to a minimum as well as making it super easy to set up prints right out of the box.
This printer has an automatic sensor door that can pause any current print job in progress if/when the door is opened. The filament checker can put prints on hold when you run out material or it detects a jam. The bed leveling probe makes it easy to get that first layer on the first try!
This printer will give you fewer headaches and better prints, all at a great price.
- Model: 30525
- Build Size: 150 x 140 x 140mm
- Number of Extruders: 1
- Screen Type: 3.5" color IPS touch screen
- Build Accuracy: (-/+) 0.1mm
- Build Speed: 10-200mm pre sec
- Filament: PLA Spool 1.75mm (-/+) 0.07mm
- Positioning Accuracy:
- XY Axis: 0.011mm
- Z Axis: 0.0025mm
- Print Precision: (-/+) 0.10mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Software: MP FlashPrint
- Max Extruder Temperature: 240ºC
- Supported Input Formats: 3MF, STL, OBJ, FPP, BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG
- Supported Output Formats: G, GX
- Connection: USB Cable, USB Stick, Wifi
- Operation System: Windows XP and later (32bit and 64bit) Mac OS X, Linux
- Input Power: 100-240V/50/60Hz
- Heating Plate Temperature: No Heating Plate
- Power Consumption: 65 Watts
- Dimentions: 16.5 x 16.5 x 16.5" / 420 x 420 x 420mm
- Weight: Printer 11kg. With packaging: 16kg
- Carton Dimensions: 505 x 500 x 525mm
- Compatible Slicing Software: Slic3r, ReplicatorG, Makerware, Simplify3D, Skeinforge, Cura
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.