Guides for product: Raspberry Pi Zero W Basic Pack - Includes Pi Zero W
Remember those cereal commercials that would always say, "part of a complete breakfast"? Well the Pi Zero's a lot like that bowl of cereal - while it's great on its own, you need a lot of accessories to make it a complete meal.
The Pi Zero W Basic Pack is the barest of essentials that you'll need to get going with your WiFi-enabled Pi Zero W and make it a complete meal.
This pack includes:
- Raspberry Pi Zero W - the type of low cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi's known for - the super light, super lean microcomputer we've come to know and love, but now with built-in WiFi!
- Adafruit Pi Zero Enclosure - Adafruit's classic, sturdy plastic enclosure. Keeps your Pi Zero safe and sleek.
- 16GB microSD Card with NOOBS 3.1 - the fastest way to have a variety of operating systems on your Pi
Note: Due to popular demand, there might be some delay in shipping products containing Pi Zero W!
We also strongly recommend some other parts and pieces to make your Pi Zero computing experience easier (THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED!)
- USB Console cable - if you're not going to stick an HDMI monitor on there, then this is essential, you connect the wires to the GPIO pins and log in over a serial console. Its the easiest & fastest way to get on your Pi
- USB OTG Cable - Lets you plug in a normal USB device such as WiFi dongle, USB hub, keyboard, mouse, etc into the Zero.
- USB Powered Hub - So you can plug in any kind of USB devices without overloading the Zero's power supply. (You can also, ironically, power the Zero from the hub itself by plugging in a micro USB cable into the hub)
- Mini Wireless Keyboard w/Trackpad - Requires only one USB port, which makes it a great match for the Pi Zero
- Wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Also requires only one USB port, but for everyday use.
- Pi Cobbler or T-Cobbler - When paired with the male or female 2x20 pin header, you can use your Zero with a breadboard to connect sensors, LEDs, motors and more!
- Ethernet Hub and USB Hub w/ Micro USB OTG Connector - One can never have enough socks, or USB ports. Add some more USB and Ethernet capability to your Raspberry Pi Zero!
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter - Will let you convert the little port on the Zero to a standard sized HDMI jack. You can get 1080P HDMI video + audio out of this little computer!
- 2x20 Male header strip - Solder this in to plug in Pi HATs, GPIO cables, etc as you would into a normal Pi. (We also have a 2x20 Female and 2x20 Female right-angle style for more exotic connecting)
- 5V 1A Power Supply & USB A/Micro B Cable OR 5V 2A Power Supply w/ Micro USB Cable - the best way to power up your Pi Zero with a stable 5V power supply that wont vary or sag.