Guides for product: Type A Machines Series 1 Pro 3D Printer
Built to last and better than ever. The Series 1 Pro 3D printers from Type A Machines offer durability, modularity and one of the largest build volumes in their class.
Featuring a streamlined aluminum and acrylic body, a glass build surface and a precision laser cut CNC folded metal chassis, the Series 1 Pro pushes the envelope in desktop 3D printing by matching a class leading one cubic foot of build volume with further improvements to the easy bed-leveling system and revolutionary interface for network 3D printing.
Users can now get their hands on easy in-the-field upgrades including the introduction of embedded wifi connectivity, a heated glass bed and an improved extruder with multi-material support.
The all-aluminum extruder is a game changer. The single piece melt path reduces clogging, allows for better temperature and print control, and works with a wider variety of printing materials, including PLA, High Carbon PLA and PET. It's easy to clean and easy to replace, so you're printing more and troubleshooting less.
The Series 1 Pro is also ready to connect to a home network right out of the box. Using the free Meshmixer application you can print with just one-click.
Note: As of Tuesday, March 8th 2016, we are now carrying the upgraded version of the Series 1 3D printer: The Series 1 Pro! Here are the new features:
A built in webcam:
- Record and monitor the progress of your print
- Review and share for troubleshooting support
A custom interface :
- Ensures important information is readily available
- Most common controls at your fingertips
A heated build platform:
- Borosilicate Glass w / Max temp of 120°C
- Highly stable
- Easily removable
- Provides consistent results
- Enhanced adhesion
- Greater dimensional accuracy with many materials
- Ready to produce parts in under 4 minutes
Series 1 Pro Box Contents:
- Series 1 Pro 3D Printer
- Power Cable
- Network Cable
- Palette Knife
- Glue Stick
- Spool Holder Bolts (2)
- Side Panel Bolts (8)
- Side Panel Standoffs (8)
- Allen Keys (1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0mm)
- Ceramic Screwdriver
- Printer’s Wrenches
- 20ft Transparent PLA Sample - check out all of our filaments in the store
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.