The LCD Plate's buttons can be used to adjust the info displayed and control the backlight.
Pushing the Up or Down buttons will cycle through the available info screens:
• Accepted shares, Rejected shares, Hardware errors
• Average hashrate (hashes per second)
• Active pool address & port
• Current worker name
• Continuous Uptime formatted as: days:hours:minutes
• Current network difficulty
• Number of mining devices
• Error percentage
• Last bitcoin price via MtGox exchange
• High & Low prices via MtGox exchange
The left & right buttons are used to adjust text position when a line contains more than 16 characters. This occurs most often with pool addresses (see Screen 2)
After several seconds the text position will automatically reset to its original position
This guide was first published on Jun 20, 2013. It was last
updated on Jun 20, 2013.
This page (Controls) was last updated on May 04, 2015.
Pushing the select button will toggle the display backlight on/off when using a single color display and will cycle colors on RGB displays.