- The Pi is an excellent catcher for household IoT data. With built-in screen / keyboard it makes it that much easier to debug code issues.
- Battery backup helps avoid nasty file system crashes should the power go out.
- Arduinos can be programmed from the Pi-Top and there is plenty of room under the acrylic screen to keep a mini development board.
- KiCad can runs on Raspberry Pi. It performs reasonably well on version 3.
- The battery life of the Pi-Top is awesome at 12 hours.
- A neat little console environment for the Pi will clean up your workspace.
- The Pi-Top seems like the kind of laptop that would be pure spectacle should it make an appearance in a trendy coffee shop.