The diagram below provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. This diagram was created using the software package Fritzing.
Use Adafruit's Fritzing parts library to create circuit diagrams for your projects. Download the library or just grab individual parts. Get the library and parts from GitHub - Adafruit Fritzing Parts.
- GND from motor to MOTOR 1 pin
- VCC from motoro to MOTOR ground pin
- DIN from NeoPixel to NeoPixel DIN on CRICKIT
- 5V from NeoPixel to NeoPixel 5V on CRICKIT
- GND from NeoPixel GND to NeoPixel GND on CRICKIT
- VCC (+) from sensor to 3.3V on CRICKIT
- L from sensor to 3.3V on CRICKIT
- GND (-) from sensor to GND on CRICKIT
- OUT from sensor to Signal 1 on CRICKIT
The Feather and CRICKIT FeatherWing can be powered using a single 5V power supply.
A 5V 2A power supply connects to the DC jack on the CRICKIT board. In this project, an adjustable power supply is used.