Raspberry Pi model B - Ethernet is required
- Ethernet cable
- WiFi adapter - Not all WiFi adapters work, we know for sure it works with the ones in the Adafruit shop!
- SD Card (4GB or greater) with Raspbian on it. You can either copy the Raspbian image onto it or buy a ready-made Raspbian card
- Power supply for your Pi & a Micro USB cable
- USB Console cable (optional) - this makes it a little easier to debug the system
- Case for your Pi (optional)
A SD or MicroSD card reader (optional)
OUT OF STOCK NOTIFICATION
You have been successfully subscribed to the Notification List for this product and will therefore receive an e-mail from us when it is back in stock!
For security reasons, an e-mail has been sent to you acknowledging your subscription. Please remember that this subscription will not result in you receiving any e-mail from us about anything other than the restocking of this item.
If, for any reason, you would like to unsubscribe from the Notification List for this product you will find details of how to do so in the e-mail that has just been sent to you!