- Name the sensor
- Choose A1 from the drop-down list.
- choose the "On Change" option for the return interval. This means that the sensor will ping out data only when it is triggered.
- Do not use the PIR sensor option as this does not work for the sensor used in this guide (which requires 5V).
Next, test out the PIR sensor to verify it's working properly.
- Move your hand in front of the sensor.
- Check the WipperSnapper device page to see if the value changes from open (no movement detected) to closed (movement detected) for your sensor.