Adorn your gams with a Gemma M0 and a Hotsy-Totsy strand of blinkers. The fellas will turn their heads as you strut by like a daisy in the Cat's Pajamas. You'll need a soldering iron, a sewing machine and a bit of pizazz. Dizzy them up with some drag-and-drop coding over at MakeCode, and you'll soon be lousy with lookers.
- 1 yard of stretchy fabric (I used cotton rib knit in white)
- Sewing Machine (or a needle and thread and some patience)
- Soldering iron and accessories
- Ritzy decorations -- buttons, gears, jewels or a bit of flim-flam
- E6000 glue, or other fabric / embellishing glue