- FLORA main board and USB cable
- FLORA GPS
- NeoPixel Ring 24
- NeoPixel Ring 12
- coincell battery holder and battery
- GPS antenna with SMA to uFL adapter (optional)
- soldering iron and solder
- wire strippers
- flush snips
- solid core hookup wire
- packing or painter's tape
- double sided tape
- third hand tool
Build a clock with NeoPixel rings and FLORA! The FLORA GPS provides accurate timekeeping, and the clock’s circular motif make it a handsome addition to your desk, wall, or even around your neck.
To build this project you will need:
This guide was first published on Feb 12, 2014. It was last updated on Feb 12, 2014.
This page (Overview) was last updated on Feb 10, 2014.
Text editor powered by tinymce.