- FLORA main board and USB cable
- FLORA GPS
- NeoPixel Ring 24
- NeoPixel Ring 12
- coincell battery holder and battery
- GPS antenna with SMA to uFL adapter (optional)
- soldering iron and solder
- wire strippers
- flush snips
- solid core hookup wire
- packing or painter's tape
- double sided tape
- third hand tool
Build a clock with NeoPixel rings and FLORA! The FLORA GPS provides accurate timekeeping, and the clock’s circular motif make it a handsome addition to your desk, wall, or even around your neck.
To build this project you will need:This guide was first published on Feb 12, 2014. It was last updated on Feb 12, 2014. This page (Overview) was last updated on May 04, 2015.