The diagram below provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. This diagram was created using the software package Fritzing.
Use Adafruit's Fritzing parts library to create circuit diagrams for your projects. Download the library or just grab individual parts. Get the library and parts from GitHub - Adafruit Fritzing Parts.
The project uses NeoPixel PCB Buttons which are slightly different than the Circuit Diagram but they use the same pin outs.
NeoPixels to QT Py RP2040
- DIN from NeoPixel strip to Pin A0 on QT Py
- 5V from NeoPixel strip to 5V on QT Py
- GND from NeoPixel strip to GND on QT Py
NeoPixel PCB Buttons
- DOUT from NeoPixel to DIN on NeoPixel
- 5V from NeoPixel to 5V on NeoPixel
- GND from NeoPixel to GND on NeoPixel
- Pin 1 from button to A1 on QT Py
- Pin 2 from button to GND on QT Py