This provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. They aren't true to scale, just meant to be used as reference. This diagrams was created using Fritzing software.
Use our Fritzing parts library to create circuit diagrams for your projects. Download the library or just grab the individual parts. Files are hosted on our github repo linked below.
24 NeoPixel Ring
- Pin 6 from Feather to Data In on 24x NeoPixel Ring
- GND from Feather to GND on 24x NeoPixel Ring
- 3V from Feather to PWR on 24x NeoPixel Ring
7 NeoPixel Jewel
- PWR from NeoPixel Ring to PWR on NeoPixel Jewel
- GND from NeoPixel Ring to GND on NeoPixel Jewel
- Data Out from NeoPixel Ring to Data In on NeoPixel Jewel
RGB LED Button
- Pin 9 from Feather to Red Cathode on RGB LED
- Pin 10 from Feather to Green Cathode on RGB LED
- Pin 11 from Feather to Blue Cathode on RGB LED
- 3V from Feather to Common Anode on RGB LED
- GND from Feather to Button
- Pin 12 from Feather to Button
- GND from Feather to Toggle Switch
- EN from Feather to Toggle Switch
The Adafruit Feather M4 Express can be powered via USB or JST using a 3.7v lipo battery. In this project, a 4400mAh lipo battery is used. The lipo battery is rechargeable via the USB port on the Adafruit Feather.