- Trinket Pro 5V
- DS1307 Real Time Clock breakout board
- NeoPixel NeoMatrix 8x8
- Wordclock laser-cut acrylic enclosure
- 4-40 black nylon screws (x14)
- 4-40 black nylon nuts (x14)
- 2-56 black SS machine screws (x2)
- 2-56 Black SS Hex Nut (x4)
- Wires, silicone cover are easiest to use but just about any ~22-26 AWG wires will do
- MicroUSB cable (for uploading the code and powering the clock)
- 5V 1A USB port power supply (if you don't want to just power the clock from your computer)
This guide was first published on Jul 07, 2015. It was last updated on Jul 07, 2015.
This page (Parts List) was last updated on Aug 07, 2022.
Text editor powered by tinymce.