- Trinket Pro 5V
- DS1307 Real Time Clock breakout board
- NeoPixel NeoMatrix 8x8
- Wordclock laser-cut acrylic enclosure
- 4-40 black nylon screws (x14)
- 4-40 black nylon nuts (x14)
- 2-56 black SS machine screws (x2)
- 2-56 Black SS Hex Nut (x4)
- Wires, silicone cover are easiest to use but just about any ~22-26 AWG wires will do
- MicroUSB cable (for uploading the code and powering the clock)
- 5V 1A USB port power supply (if you don't want to just power the clock from your computer)
PRODUCT ID: 1487
Put on your sunglasses before wiring up this LED matrix - 64 eye-blistering RGB LEDs adorn the NeoMatrix for a blast of configurable color. Arranged in an 8x8 matrix, each pixel is...
PRODUCT ID: 3296
This is a great battery-backed real time clock (RTC) that allows your microcontroller project to keep track of time even if it is reprogrammed, or if the power is lost. Perfect for...
PRODUCT ID: 2010
Deprecation Warning: The Pro Trinket bit-bang USB technique it uses doesn't work as well as it did in 2014, many modern computers won't work well. So while we still...
This guide was first published on Jul 07, 2015. It was last updated on Jul 07, 2015.
This page (Parts List) was last updated on Sep 18, 2020.