You can build a hole for your dream miniature golf course that has this smashing obstacle -- the Hammer Time hazard! Using cardboard boxes, Crickit, Circuit Playground Express, a gearbox motor, and some craft supplies, you'll create a relentless hammer obstacle that takes just the right timing to avoid that hazard and sink your ball in the hole!
For this project you'll need:
- Large corrugated cardboard box
- Small corrugated cardboard box
- Popsicle stick
- Toothpick or bamboo skewer
- Paddle wheel attachment for TT motor or other wheel
- 2ea. Zip ties
- Wire twist tie
- Magic Spring, a.k.a. "Slinky"
- Golf ball and putter (or you can improvise -- make your own cardboard putter!)
- Paper cup
- Hobby knife
- Hot glue gun and glue, or white glue and patience
- Packing tape