- Attach the red wire (5V) from the motor to the outside pin on motor terminal 1.
- Attach the black wire (GND) from the motor to the inside pin on motor
- Wire the speaker to the CRICKIT (wire orientation doesn't matter here).
- Use a small knife like a multi-tool to screw in screws and secure wires in terminals.
- Orient CRICKIT so that the capacitive touch pads are facing you.
- Use tape to secure the speaker and CRICKIT in place on box base.
This guide was first published on Oct 28, 2018. It was last updated on Nov 27, 2023.
This page (Wiring) was last updated on Oct 22, 2018.
Text editor powered by tinymce.