- Find the center of mounting box and draw a mark (if using Adafruit box, use the bottom of the box for mounting).
- Take a pencil or pen and create a hole.
- Place the motor down on hole with cables facing up. Place some pressure on the motor.
- Create another hole where the cardboard is imprinted from the bottom piece of the motor.
* Note: These holes will be used to stabilize the motor to make it easier to mount in place.
- Screw in one of the M3 screws to one side of the motor.
- Fasten with hex nut on the back (inside of box).
- Repeat with other side and end of motor.
* Tip: a pair of pliers is a big help when fastening a small hex nut