Visit and print out the page linked here from the Google project site. Click the printout to download the pdf, then print it.
- Cut out the two foldings.
- For the smaller piece, you may want to consider using a hobby knife for more precision.
- Use a ruler to fold and crease along each dotted line.
- Tape/glue together each corresponding letter.
- Tape/glue the servo to the larger piece.
- Tape/glue the servo arm to the smaller piece. Add the googly eyes!
- Then the servo arm goes back on the servo.
*For more detailed visuals on the folding and taping of these parts, check out the videos in part 1C in Google's guide.