The wiring diagram below provides a visual reference for connecting the components. It is not true to scale, it is just meant to be used as reference. This diagrams was created using the Fritzing software package.
Take a moment to review the components in the circuit diagram. This illustration is meant for referencing wired connections - the length of wire, position and size of components are not exact.
Wires are measured and cut to have enough slack to reach each component.
Silicone ribbon wire is used to make them easier to coil and manage each wire inside the tight enclosure space.
The two micro-servos share voltage, ground and signal connections.
NeoPixel to ItsyBisty
- DIN from NeoPixel to pin 5 on ItsyBitsy
- 5V from NeoPixel to VHI on ItsyBitsy
- GND from NeoPixel to GND on ItsyBitsy
- VCC wire to VHI on ItsyBitsy
- GND wire to GND on ItsyBitsy
- Signal wire to pin A2 on ItsyBitsy
- Bat on Backpack to Bat on ItsyBitsy
- G on Backpack to G on ItsyBitsy
- 5V on Backpack to USB on ItsyBitsy
- Pin 1 to switch pin on Lipoly Backpack
- Pin 2 to switch pin on Lipoly Backpack