1. MATLAB and Simulink (R2014a)
- Buy the Student version for $99
- Buy a Home-use license for $194
- See commercial and other licensing options
2. Simulink Support Package for Arduino
- Follow this tutorial for installation instructions: Set up and blink - Simulink with Arduino
3. ZumoBot Simulink Library
- The Zumobot Simulink Library is a collection of blocks used to interface specifically with different components of the Zumo Robot.
- How to program a Zumo Robot with Simulink covered the installation of the ZumoBot Simulink Library. However, the steps to install the ZumoBot Library are repeated below:
- Download the library from MATLAB Central File Exchange
- Unzip the downloaded file to your working directory.
- Open MATLAB, and navigate to the current directory.
- Install the library by typing install_zumobotlib in the MATLAB command window