This provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. They aren't true to scale, just meant to be used as reference. The vibration switch wasn't available in Fritzing so instead we have a tilt switch – These are basically the same pin layout.
Ground will be shared by the neopixel strip, vibration switch and the button. The circuit will be powered via USB battery bank.
- Pin 10 from ItsyBitsy M0 to DIN on NeoPixel Strip
- Pin 9 from ItsyBitsy M0 to Vibration Switch
- Pin 7 from ItsyBitsy M0 to Button Switch
- Pin USB from ItsyBitsy M0 to +5V on NeoPixel Strip
- Ground from ItsyBitsy M0 to NeoPixel strip, vibration switch and button