The diagram below provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. This diagram was created using the software package Fritzing.
Use Adafruit's Fritzing parts library to create circuit diagrams for your projects. Download the library or just grab individual parts. Get the library and parts from GitHub - Adafruit Fritzing Parts.
LED Noodles – connect each to 10ohm resistor
- Cathode pin to GND pin on QT Py
- Anode pin to SCK, MI, MO, A1, A2, A3 pins on QT Py
- NC (normally closed) pin to A0 pin on QT Py
- COM (common ground) pin to GND pin on QT Py
- LED+ pin to TX pin on QT Py
- LED– pin to COM pin on button