Bring your own sound FX to the party! Turn a blazer into your own personal theme music machine, foley artist, or comedy audience. Battery powered speakers in the pockets blast your sound while membrane switches in the pocket and lapel activate the audio.
Before beginning this easy soldering + sewing project, check out the Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board guide!
For this project, you will need:
- Adafruit Audio FX board with Amp, in 2MB or 16MB storage size
- stereo enclosed speaker set
- JST-PH 20pin SMT right angle connector
- membrane keypad
- membrane 1x4 keypad
- 3xAAA battery holder and batteries
- ribbon cable with headers
- stranded wire
- soldering iron and tools
- needle and thread
- seam ripper
- alligator clips (optional)