The diagram below provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. This diagram was created using the software package Fritzing.
Use Adafruit's Fritzing parts library to create circuit diagrams for your projects. Download the library or just grab individual parts. Get the library and parts from GitHub - Adafruit Fritzing Parts.
1.54in TFT Display to QT Py RP2040
The list of connections for the 1.54in TFT Display and QT Py RP2040.
- V+ from TFT to 3V on QT Py
- GND from TFT to GND QT Py
- CK from TFT to SCK QT Py
- SI from TFT to MOSI on Qt Py
- TC from TFT to RX on QT Py
- RT from TFT to TX on QT Py
- DC from TFT to SCL on QT Py
- BL from TFT to SDA on QT Py
Switches to QT Py RP2040
The list of connections for the switches and QT Py RP2040. All of the switches share common ground. The last switch in the array connects the ground pin on the QT Py.
- Switch 1 pin 1 to A0 on QT Py
- Switch 2 pin 1 to A1 on QT Py
- Switch 3 pin 1 to A2 on QT Py
- Switch 4 pin 1 to A3 on QT Py