The diagram below provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. This diagram was created using the software package Fritzing.
Use Adafruit's Fritzing parts library to create circuit diagrams for your projects. Download the library or just grab individual parts. Get the library and parts from GitHub - Adafruit Fritzing Parts.
The wiring diagram only shows 4 strips for simplicity. This project is designed to use 12x strips with 12x pixels on each strip. Arrange the NeoPixel strips so the flow of data is in a zigzag pattern.
NeoPixels to Metro
- DIN from NeoPixel strip to Pin 6 on Metro
- 5V from NeoPixel strip to VHI on Metro
- GND from NeoPixel strip to GND on Metro
NeoPixel strip to NeoPixels strip
- DOUT from strip to DIN on strip
- 5V from strip to 5V on strip
- GND from strip to GND on strip