- Same basic size, 85mm x 56mm
- Same Processor, Broadcom SoC running at 700MHz (can be overclocked)
- Same RAM, 512MB soldered on top of the Broadcom chip
- Same power connector, microUSB
- Same software - identical operating systems will work fine
- First 26-pins of GPIO are the same
- Same HDMI port
- Audio part of the A/V jack is the same
- Same Camera and DSI Display connector
What didn't change
This guide was first published on Jul 14, 2014. It was last updated on Jul 14, 2014.
This page (What didn't change) was last updated on Mar 09, 2021.
Text editor powered by tinymce.