For this map, we've chosen an assortment of music clips that are tied to specific locations around the city.
- Wu Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M. - Stapleton, Staten Island
- Woody Guthrie - This Land is Your Land - 3520 Mermaid Ave. Coney Island
- Jay-Z - Empire State of Mind - 560 State St. Brooklyn, NY
- Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize - 226 St. James Pl. Brooklyn, NY
- Frank Sinatra - My Way - 417 Monroe St, Hoboken, NJ 07030
- John Lennon - Strawberry Fields - The Dakota 1 W 72nd St, New York, NY 10023
- Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World - 34-56 107th St, Corona, NY 11368
For all of these artists, the locations chosen for this project played an important role in their life, either as a place of residence, childhood home, or a location mentioned in their lyrics.
You will need to convert the files to the appropriate format for microcontroller use. See this guide on how to convert audio files.
Your audio files must be named 01.wav, 02.wav, etc. so all filenames are two digits.