- Cool glowing blue tube with 8 digits and alarm on/off dot
- Adjustable brightness
- Alarm with volume adjust
- Precision watch crystal keeps time with under 20ppm (0.002%) error (< 2 seconds a day) - its not an atomic clock but it will wake you up in time each morning
- Clear plastic enclosure protects clock from you and you from clock
- Battery backup will let the clock keep the time for up to 2 weeks without power
- Selectable 12h or 24h display
- Displays day and date
- 10 minute snooze
- Integrated boost converter so it can run off of standard DC wall adapters, works in any country regardless of mains power
- Great for desk or night table use, the clock measures 4.9" x 2.9" x 1.3" (12.5cm x 7.4cm x 3.3cm)
- Completely open source hardware and software, ready to be hacked and modded!
This information is provided 'as is'. No responsibility is accepted for any damage, injury or death as a result of assembling this kit or using the information therein.
The assembled unit must be properly enclosed to prevent contact with high voltages and kept out of reach of children. Keep this kit away from water and other damp environs.
As with any self-assembled electronics project improper assembly could cause damage to the kit, overloading of a circuit or an electrical fire:
See A Factsheet on Home Electrical Fire Prevention.
If you don't feel comfortable in assembling the kit or using the clock, please contact us to return it for a full refund.