If you opened the demo model, you can go straight to Run the model on Arduino section. If you followed the steps to create your own model, then to configure the model for Arduino boards follow this section.
Prepare the model to run on Arduino boards
- Connect the Arduino board to your computer with a USB cable
- Select Tools > Run on Target Hardware > Prepare to Run...
- Review the parameters in the dialog that opens
- Unless already set, set the Target hardware parameter to the Arduino board being used (Arduino Due here)
- Do not change any other settings
- Click OK
- Save the model
Run the model on Arduino
- Click on the 'Deploy to Hardware' button as shown in the figure below
- You should see the LED on Pin 9 blinking